1. Discrepancy, if any, should be reported within 7 days from the invoice date.
2. We consider the customer information including address mentioned on the invoice provided by customer.
3. The payment against the invoice should be made on or before the due date.
4. Late payment fee of INR 50.00 or 3% of the invoice value (Whichever is higher) is chargeable.
5. GTPL reserve the right to Suspend/Terminate the services of any unpaid bills.
6. GTPL is no way responsible for any mobility connection problem.
7. GTPL is liable to make available the history data of any type for the duly paid period only.
8. SIM cards activated in the device of your asset is for M2M use for GTPL Server only. Any unauthorized use will be the sole responsibility of the customer.
9. The accuracy of data/service against a ported device is entirely dependent of the quality and condition of the device.
10. All Terms & Conditions are subjected to change without any notifications.
1. We offer a full refund on all failed transactions on our web/mobile application.
2. In case of service charges, no refund will be initiated against successful transaction/recharge/bill payment.
3. In case of product purchase, refund will be initiated subjected to the return of the product under warranty as per return policy of company.